Thursday, June 4, 2015

BB Frosch Master/Retailer



I am so EXCITED to be apart of such a great team with BB Frosch Chalk Paint Powder!
You may be asking yourself WHAT IS BB Frosch Chalk Paint Powder?
 
Well let me tell you! It is a FANTASTIC mineral, all natural powder that you mix with water & add to any brand, any color FLAT latex paint to create a creamy, high quality, boutique style
chalky paint at a FRACTION of the cost of other brands.
 And don't get me started on how beautifully distresses, like butta! BUT you can also get that sleek, clean, modern look at well. The possibilities are limitless!




I know, I know, you are thinking, there is no way! But I am here to tell you it is TRUE! There is such a product and it is BB Frosch. I was SO impressed with the product and knew my customers would also be super impressed, that I just HAD to be a retailer and host WORKSHOPS!

So here we are! I have loved all of their TOP QUALITY products, from the brushes, to the waxes, to the chalk paint powder. And don't forget the Homemade Conditioning Soap is to DIE FOR! And works great on your makeup brushes. I offer everything you need to get started on your projects.

So if you want to try out this product for yourself OR if you want to attend one of my workshops where we talk all things chalky paint, and you will learn several painting techniques,
 msg me on my facebook page www.facebook.com/delilamaedesigns
OR
email me at delilamaedesigns@outlook.com



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment