Thursday, April 9, 2015

Salt Lake Tribune Home & Garden Festival

I had the wonderful opportunity to decorate a Vignette for the Salt Lake Tribune Home and Garden Festival. This is a spectacular show with amazing vendors that is geared towards making your home and outdoor living spaces that much better. I felt all legit with my vendor badge which let me come and go as I please. I really was excited, but super tired and it shows! lol!
 
 
It was quite the learning experience, which I am grateful for. I had some amazing friends, also doing vignettes, that helped me along and guided me in this whole process. I am quickly realizing how much I still have to learn as my little hobby grows, but it is through these growing moments that I can improve and be better. So YAY for growing moments!
 
Considering everything involved, I feel my little vignette came together. Yes I see how it couldn't have been much better, but it could have been much worse!
 




All in all I am so glad I was able to be apart of this. I met some great people and hope I will get to work with them in the future!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment